Learning Community Taster Days
A Learning Community is a two year process which consists of four 3-day gatherings.
Each gathering covers a different theme:
• Building a Discipleship Culture
• Multiplying Missional Leaders
• Launching Missional Communities
• Establishing Centres of Mission
At each gathering teams reflect on their church situation, listen to God, hear inspiring input, receive training, process as a team and make strategic plans.
To find out more about Learning Communities go here.
A Taster Day gives an introduction to this process and includes:
– Worship and Devotional
– Input from an experienced team including stories from Sheffield
– Individual & group exercises
– Time for reflection
– Opportunities to network
For more information about any of these events please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Events page